Ideas Generator Registration Form
Compete for a chance to win prizes and the opportunity to incorporate your environmentally-themed ideas alongside Hiram’s existing sustainability initiatives.
1. Briefly state (in 1-3 sentences) the areas of campus sustainability you are concerned about and wish to address. What are the environmental problems that you observe and hope to rectify?
2. What are the goals/objectives of your idea/initiative?
3. Describe the resources (both human and material) that are needed to realize your goals? What are the costs associated with them?
4. Who are the stakeholders (i.e. the people or groups who have a “stake” in the success of your initiative).How would you involve them, and how would the initiative affect them, both immediately and in the long-term?
5. Is your idea connected to other activities/groups/departments on campus?
Do Not Fill This Out